Author Topic: The Word “Harp”.  (Read 9063 times)

Offline Gnarly He Man

• AKA Gary
  • HELPER
  • MonsterMeister
  • Chroma means color
Re: The Word “Harp”.
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2021, 12:49:30 AM »
So as you can see, the issue is the use of certain punctuation marks when sent from an iOS device.
Looks like there are about a dozen of them, converts them all to question marks.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 12:53:11 AM by Gnarly He Man »

Offline SlideMeister

• Owner/Administrator
  • MonsterMeister
  • A.J. Fedor ><((((º>
    • A.J.'s mini-site
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2021, 12:58:36 AM »
Yeah my web guy is getting ready to start on the problem as soon as he gets my money. :)

Offline Scotty

• PRESIDENT'S CLUB
  • MonsterMeister
  • Elizabeth (Scotty)
    • Myspace.com/elizabethgs
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2021, 04:10:29 AM »
Yup: just checking in late at night (found a few moments) and the heading reads: Re: The Word aCoeHarpaC (and a square box after that). Some of it I can't duplicate--such as the cedillas over the a's and the weird 'C' - which isn't really. Same computer I've been on forever with SlideMeister.

scotty

Offline Gnarly He Man

• AKA Gary
  • HELPER
  • MonsterMeister
  • Chroma means color
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2021, 04:40:53 AM »
Hi there! What's shakin'?

Offline SlideMeister

• Owner/Administrator
  • MonsterMeister
  • A.J. Fedor ><((((º>
    • A.J.'s mini-site
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2021, 11:05:00 PM »
Yup: just checking in late at night (found a few moments) and the heading reads: Re: The Word aCoeHarpaC (and a square box after that). Some of it I can't duplicate--such as the cedillas over the a's and the weird 'C' - which isn't really. Same computer I've been on forever with SlideMeister.

scotty

Check the "Insiders" board Scotty. I just put my web guy (or maybe it's a girl?) I don't know for sure. he/she ain't cheap, but very good. ;D Got some pretty big stuff in the works at the moment.

Offline Scotty

• PRESIDENT'S CLUB
  • MonsterMeister
  • Elizabeth (Scotty)
    • Myspace.com/elizabethgs
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2021, 02:30:20 AM »
To be honest, Age, I always forget to look at the insiders board. Thanks for the reminder. Will do.

Unsure if your 'what's shakin' was for me, Gary? Hangin' in. As always. Still totally exhausted - each time I think I'm going to have a day to rest, something pops up to louse it up.

We've had such bad weather here as well - and the storms exacerbate my migraines so those've been interfering with my 'leisure' time, lol. (As if I had any).

Hope you're both doing good, as well as your spouses?

scotty